Froststone Ducats (ToV Currency)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Solanli, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Solanli Journeyman

Hey Dev team,

Please look into the reward system for the type 5 augs. Currently the tasks give off far too few Ducats compared to previous expansions.

Griklor is roughly equivalent with Fight Fire
    Restless Assault is roughly equivalent with the combined Tyrant of Fire + Contract of War.

While the time invested is roughly the same, the reward is vastly different.

TOV = 45 + 90 = 135 coins
    TBL = 96 + 143 + 96 = 335 coins

It would be nice if you guys upped the coinage received from the EW and GD tasks.
  2. Duder Augur

They already did up it quite significantly. There are four missions, not two. Each run of 4 is worth 270 or 271? Ducats.
    Yinla and Cuuthbert like this.
  3. Cuuthbert Augur

Yes it is lower than TBL, but I am already buying bags
  4. svann Augur

And soon people will well maybe be running missions more often now that the rare group aug mat will drop in chest.
  5. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I can't wait for the posts about people complaining that the ore doesn't drop frequently enough of the chests.
    Zaray and Duder like this.
  6. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

You should of done them originally when running all 4 missions gave like 100 coins. At least now you can get an aug every 2 clears of the missions instead of every 5 clears.
    Thunderkiks and Duder like this.
  7. Szilent Augur

8. Nniki Augur

It's been quite a jump since beta. Glad we're not stuck with those original values. I think the amount of currency rewarded is in a decent place now.

10,20,15,15 = 060 --- Beta
    15,30,23,23 = 091 --- Launch (1.5x)
    45,90,68,68 = 271 --- January Update (4.5x beta)
    Sancus likes this.