Confirmed Frogloks and Flying Carpets

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by I_Love_My_Bandwidth, Dec 7, 2019.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

menown likes this.
  2. Casquette Journeyman

Can confirm - I have the Ornate Flying Carpet which is similar. If I use illusion Guktan, it does as you describe. Except I would call it the sit/stand noise, since ducking doesn't make a noise.
  3. Mr. Froo Developer

Confirmed this issue, thank you for bringing this to our attention. No ETA on a fix, but we're tracking internally now.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

Skeleton illusion does as well. On the carpet and the whirllgig flyer control device
  5. Cadbane Journeyman

Yah, but the Skeleton looks amazing!! So please don't change that.
  6. Crokker Lorekeeper

Can confirm both as I've had the ornate carpet since the LoN packs offered it. Always been hunched down. Personally use the DE illusion to correct it but should not have too. The skelly version is great though and agree that the squatting appearance it leet.

This point has also been made in other threads, that unlike other mounts the carpets should allow for any form to use them since they do not need the sitting animation to "mount" them.

Nice to see it being addressed after all these years, better late than never.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth and Yinla like this.
  7. Burbur New Member

Any word of fixing this? Just discovered it's still happening myself.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Probably a very low priority thing to fix, but when the team needs some easy wins expect it to make the patch notes.