Froglok Newbie Armor Quests - Broken?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by GNOME_POWER, Jun 13, 2020.

1. GNOME_POWER Augur

I'm trying to continue the Froglok Wizard's newbie armor quest, but I can't see the opening phrase.
    Equipped with earring and brooche, the response remains the same.
    I want another mold.
    This is weird because I received the container and mold before.

Parts I have.
    Arcane Crucible
    Jin Armwrap Mold

Class : Wizard
    Race : Froglok
    Origin Point : Mountains of Rathe
    Server : Cazic-Thule
    [IMG]
    [Sat Jun 13 21:43:52 2020] Logging to 'eqlog.txt' is now *ON*.
    [Sat Jun 13 21:43:57 2020] Targeted (Wizard GM): Jin Master Sergug
    [Sat Jun 13 21:43:57 2020] Stand close to and right click on the Wizard GM to train your skills.
    [Sat Jun 13 21:44:03 2020] You say, 'Hail, Jin Master Sergug'
    [Sat Jun 13 21:44:03 2020] Jin Master Sergug says, 'Welcome back, young Jin. I hope your training is going well. Unfortunately, I have been unable to keep up to date on your progress, but should you need advanced training in any individual skills, for I am never too busy to enlighten one of my kin. You may have chosen a life of adventure, a life that will take you far from our home, but never forget your duty to your blood. The Guktan Army needs your growing powers.'
    [Sat Jun 13 21:44:06 2020] You say, 'Hail, Jin Master Sergug'
    [Sat Jun 13 21:44:07 2020] Jin Master Sergug says, 'Welcome back, young Jin. I hope your training is going well. Unfortunately, I have been unable to keep up to date on your progress, but should you need advanced training in any individual skills, for I am never too busy to enlighten one of my kin. You may have chosen a life of adventure, a life that will take you far from our home, but never forget your duty to your blood. The Guktan Army needs your growing powers.'
    (Endless repeat)
    Froogdon, Kiune and Jevax like this.