[Friendly Suggestion]Update your signatures...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifetap, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Lifetap Augur

...with your TLP character.

Especially if you post a lot. I would appreciate it because it would let me(and others) know who you are.

Anonymous troll accounts are exempt from this request of course.
  2. Funktions Lorekeeper

I'd use one of those sweet EQ magelo banners if it didn't require installing their software.
    Kibanu likes this.
  3. Kibanu Augur

Agreed. I won't install foreign software. :/
  4. Weverley Augur

Samething.Not interested in using magelo.
  5. Lifetap Augur

I wasn't trying to get people to just magelo. just a simple sig like:

Lifetap <Faceless Insanity> Lockjaw

or some variation would be great.
  6. Zublak Augur

Lol same, I've been to cheap to use Magelo. I have an account on there that's like 12ish years old? Back when it was free to use...

But I think some people are concerned for being harassed in game for voicing their opinions on forums. I'll set my sig up sometime. I'm a monk so bring the trains on! ;)
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You can actually use magelo and update it manually if you don't want to pay. The stats end up being wrong-ish (my main has more than 133k base hp), but I agree it's not worth paying for. And at least this way folks can have an idea of the server/guild/gear of my toon.

If you have an old account use the sync, then just manually edit the profile with you new items/augs.
  8. Kibanu Augur

Done! :)
  9. Lifetap Augur

10. Kibanu Augur

There. Fixed it. :p
  11. Steampunk Augur

Good idea!
  12. Vaclav Augur

Updated mine to be more accurate per your request~
  13. Porygon Augur

I'm confused as to why people feel magelo is somehow going to hack their lives.
  14. Detheb Augur

Updated mine to be more Casual Friendly.
    Menthas likes this.
  15. Machen New Member

It is 3rd party software, and all 3rd party software is the devil.
  16. Vaclav Augur

To use the autoupdater payment is required, no? I'd imagine that's the bigger issue to them.
  17. lolly Elder

Sorry to be a complete noob ( as many have guessed) - but -

A- what do you mean by " signature " ? To me it's something I use a pen to write my name on something, and I can't do that in Everquest.
    B- please specify HOW to update or change it.

Thank you in advance for any polite answer.
  18. Porygon Augur

Paying just allows you to avoid having to enter your gear manually.
  19. Vaclav Augur

Yea, but that's like an hour long process probably for a slow typer that doesn't have their gear names memorized.

I can do a manual one in 15 min or so, but I can't imagine the less PC adept/gear memorizing can pull that off.
  20. Porygon Augur

This is true, but you really only have to do it once, if you keep it up to date!