Free mount & familiar on EQ2.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

EQ2 is giving away a crate by logging in.

Crate includes:

A New Mount;
    A New Familiar;
    A New Bag;
    10 Unattuners;
    And last, but not least, a surprise! (No seriously, it's a pretty cool surprise.)

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/gu-114-showdown-at-diaku-corral.594213/

[IMG]

[IMG]

Edit: My apologies if this is slightly off topic. I know people are looking for freebies and this may be a nice opportunity during patch, for former EQ1/2 players, and/or EQ1 burn out.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The free EQ2 crate is in the game. It is 1 per account and available to F2P. (I am not sure if you needed a pre-existing EQ2 account, however).

The mount is an upgrade for Hestia Emberhoof and CD Heroic Goliath of Chaos (slightly below CD Raid Colossus of Chaos). It is heirloom! Great option for returning players and alts!
    Mendalah Hopewing offers the following stats:
    • Increases the caster's chance to block by 5.0%
    • Increases Resolve of caster by 75.0
    • Increases Crit Chance of caster by 530.0
    • Increases Potency of caster by 7,026.0%
    • Increases Max Power of caster by 33,902.0
    • Increases Max Health of caster by 312,211.0
    • Increases Mitigation of caster vs elemental damage by 19560
    • Increases Mitigation of caster vs arcane damage by 19560
    • Increases Mitigation of caster vs noxious damage by 19560
    • Increases Ability Mod of caster by 318,112.0
    • Your adventure level must be 110 or above to receive statistic bonuses.
    • Summons a mount to ride
    • Increases your ground speed by 130%
    • Increases your air speed by 150%

Graphic:
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

EQ2's Wild West zone is getting rave reviews. Every possible Wild West troupe has been implemented (i.e. duels, moving doors, singing cactus, riding bulls).

You need the latest expansion.

[IMG]
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Bumping this free crap thread for the bored.
  5. DillyBar Augur

This is a EQ forum page.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I suspect many have dabbled in EQ2 (probably quite a few inactive). Same studio. Same All Access privileges. Just spreading the word about some freebies.
    Celephane likes this.
  7. Celephane Augur

I have, my SK is lvl 13 so I can't use the mount, but I did log on yesterday to claim a bunch of free stuff
    Benito likes this.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Nice!

EQ2 has been giving Heroic Character boosts (to level 110) with each basic expansion if you or anyone decides to play more.

Great to save on this stuff even for the cosmetic (Qeynos Pegasus mount model).
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

I dont play EQ2 but I do log in for the freebies so they are credited to my account if I ever do play EQ2. Thanks.
    Benito likes this.
  10. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

This thread should be in the right game forum.. not EverQuest 1
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

EQ2 servers are still up. This free bundle is still active.
  12. Benito EQ player since 2001.

If you need an excuse to download EQ2.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

That's because eq2 is so bad they gotta try to get people to come back.

Andarriel
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Meh. I don't like the latest expansion (Luclin). I did like EQ2's sister expansion to TBL (Chaos Descending).

It's worth checking out for some ideas and content for EQ1.
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

what killed eq2 was the diehard people on eq not wanting to start over and I don't blame them I got to much time invested on my account to change. To me better graphics don't make something better. least not on pc I did play some eq related ps2 games was like diablo eq they need to make a updated versions.

Andarriel
  16. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yeah, I don't main on EQ2. The system is bloated (stats, interface, etc). The artwork and content is worth going for. EQ2 F2P is also very generous. You can pretty much play through all casual content (including the latest expansion) without All Access and by just paying for the latest basic expac.

Yeah, I played EQOA, Champions of Norrath, and even the Al Kabor Server on my Mac. I think I even used Game Shark on Champions of Norrath. Miss those days! The new iOS devices now could probably handle those games.
  17. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

you play the sequel return to arms on the ps2?

Andarriel

ps for being old they have a good resell value.
    Benito likes this.
  18. Benito EQ player since 2001.

No, I didn't get Return to Arms. Was it good?

Champions of Norrath was revolutionary in a sense. You could duo through the content!

Old indeed.
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I liked it better than the first. but both don't have the replay value like diablo 2 has though. that was the game before I came to eq and haven't looked back.

Andarriel
    Benito likes this.
  20. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I liked the eq ps2 games because you could play offline. There good for awhile but cant compare to eq pc obviously still fun to play though.

Andarriel
    Benito likes this.