Free all access?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hildegarn, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Hildegarn New Member

HI folks,

Today i logged on and noticed somehow i have been granted free all access membership level. I have not bought a krono or added any gametime via the website. However the website says i am currently using 14days pre-paid gametime. How is this possible?...i haven't been charged for this. Is this some sort of unannounced anniversary perk?
  2. guado Augur

I don't think so, I recently logged into a silver account that is still silver. Interesting though!
  3. Numiko Augur

They did a promo last fall around the time of the launch of the last expansion giving 14 days to all Free and Silver accounts, maybe they are repeating it? .. the last one was not well announced either, just an e-mail to the e-mails associated to the accounts
  4. Apathy Elder

Ive had that happen before on FTP accounts, while the silver ones(FTP) were not granted the ALL Access. Also, when they granted some accounts a 24 slot bag and a mount, not the welcome back or the friend-linked accounts, just showed up on /claim.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Now I have to go check all my accounts /claims :)
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

14 Day All Access was granted for any free accounts that you registered for SOE Live. If you are returning from a hiatus, that could be a possibility.
  7. Borek-VS Augur

Yes, one of my ex-accounts got the email announcing 14 days All Access. You have to log in to get it, if I read that right.
  8. Numiko Augur

think last time they also gave a free mount to anyone who logged in and played for a bit, and also do not forget to claim your 500 free station cash and booster cards from LoN!
  9. Numiko Augur

oh and if you have a pile of unspent Loyalty points hit up the loyalty merchant for those nifty bags of plats for some free in game cash!
  10. Siddar Augur

Email from this afternoon

JOIN THE CELEBRATION
    Attention ^$^$%
    Play EverQuest between 3‌/2‌‌3/1‌5 –
    4‌/‌‌7/1‌‌5 and receive

16 Days of All Access Membership
    Bonus XP: 160% Experience For 16 Days
  11. Siddar Augur

Just to add it was a F2P account that I have never used. It doesn't seem to apply for active F2P accounts..
  12. Numiko Augur

I checked my 4 silver accounts, not one got the e-mail :(
  13. Hildegarn New Member

well that was it then....anniversary celebration all access reward....i am totally cool with this...thanks EQ! =)
  14. Archess Elder

It would be nice that they would just give it to everyone and not only to accounts that havent logged in for a period of time, because i keep coming back to EQ and resubbing because i play on fippy, so everytime people get free sub time, i miss the boat, last time with the bags being handed out, i was subbed so i didnt get anything.
  15. Numiko Augur

I'm not sure what formula they use to decide who gets the Email, back at the launch of the last expansion the last time they did this my 4 silver accounts did get the 14 days promo and they got the bags and mount.

I have not really played them since (I use them mostly for extra bank space for TS stuff) and this time they did not get any invite :(
  16. Borek-VS Augur

So I logged in the old Silver account, and logged in a character that I had heroiced back when it was free; still 85. And the character gained around 400 AAs from auto-grant.

Were the auto-grant AAs increased at some point? (Note: still 85).