Free 85 boost question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Samnis, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Samnis New Member

Hey all,

I have a question about the free heroic boost. As I am playing now on the TLP servers, I have no idea what heroic character should i create on the regular servers at the moment. The question is: will this opportunity be lost after the end of the month, or is it granted to the account indefinitely? More precisely: can I use this free upgrade after the promotional time, or only during?

Cheers,
    Samnis
  2. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Gotta 'claim' it this month. By which they probably mean make a character. If it works like a bought heroic slot, you can delete it later and reroll it to a different class on a different server. That's the scuttlebutt, anyway.
  3. Gialana Augur

If you've logged in a character to the world on your account since the promotion began, then you're "available heroic" character counter should have increased by one. If you got that, then you're good to go, and it will behave as a paid heroic slot. That means you can delete a heroic character you make with the slot and get it back for as long as EQ is around. You do not have to create a heroic character by the end of the month to keep the slot.
    Rhaage likes this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

5. Nolrog Augur

RadarX addressed this in the link above, but once it is added to your account, there is no expiration date.