Framing the debate - Fade changes.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Bahdah Augur

bump
    Jennre likes this.
  2. yosco Augur

Isn't bumping a thread to keep the drama moving against the rules or something? There are enough threads around here to parse through without people bumping ones that are slipping in relevance.

So, I guess I bumped it too, then... bah.
    Bahdah, svann and Raccoo like this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

You can openly call for nerfs if you would like also now. Just "frame" it right.

Class X's belt is not as shiny as class Y's belt, can we fix this disparity?

Asking for a friend of course:rolleyes:
  4. Zunnoab Augur

It's easier to complain about things than praise the good things. I try to acknowledge that myself, since I tend to pop up for the (in my view) terrible decisions like this.

One example of a positive change I didn't notice:
    Raid invite windows no longer have a short expiration timer leading to auto-rejection. In fact, they even persist through zoning now (though will bounce while someone is zoning). Auto-rejection now seems to only happen if the player is not yet in the world, or if they are zoning. That is a HUGE improvement, in my view. But, since it isn't in your face, it isn't as apparent or noteworthy to comment on, even if for people building raid rosters it's something to moderately make things easier.
    Mazame likes this.
  5. svann Augur