Found my Old Ranger

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Treiln, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Treiln Augur

So I returned to the game a month ago (or so here in a few days). Started all over, new chars on a new server. But got curious and started going through the servers and found my Ranger.

Last time I played was in RoF. Not quite max level (87 currently). Thinking about transferring my Ranger to my new server and making him my main again.

Never hit max level in this game before :p but I want to take my Ranger and push 105, so I was wondering if people could point me in the right direction.

1) Leveling 90-105. I've never done HAs before, but would DH HA be a good jump start?

2) Progression. Any certain progression periods in any of the forward going expansions that are more worthy? Whether it be dor a certain Aug or spell or AA line?

3) Burn vs Sustained: went through and looked at my AAs and a few abilities. Turns out Rangers have some nice group enhancements (I.E. Group Guardian). Can someone point out a few abilities/AAs I can use on refresh and maybe one or two I should save for Nameds/oi vey moments? (For level 90 - I have a good idea, would just enjoy a more veterab/experienced opinion)

Edit: Meant to add this to the Hybrid section =/