So upon logging in after some time of not playing due to medical problems i found some major issues. 1 i use to be able to box more then most can fathom just to log em in cause i could. I have noticed insanely amounts of cpu/gpu usage being added as almost a memory leak. 2 6 accounts had me a 80-87% cpu usage which for me is beyond high. So I found lots lag and was wondering hmm what can it be. So my first thing i tried and actually fixed it completely. Eqclient.ini is doing some very very funky stuff at the moment. I replaced my eqclient.ini with a older rof version ini and it was day and year difference. I cant even say night and day because i went from 6 accounts at 85% to 6 accounts with only 14% usage. While my medical problems dont allow me to play like i use to and find the direct issue i will report it to be looked into if yall care to single it out 1 by 1 till find the issue. But replacing it with older ini 100% fixed the issue.