Forums are dead again, thanks Agnarr...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Niskin, May 31, 2017.

1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Stop playing and having fun and get back to posting!

But seriously, how was launch for everybody?

I got level 13 on Friday in Unrest, will pick back up from there this week. Had fun with a couple different groups there. Ended up pulling for both groups, which is fun as a Paladin who didn't pick up a ranged weapon. Since it has a range slightly greater than zero, and works in any direction, I used Taunt to pull. Looted a Bronze Axe there and upgraded from the Tarnished sword I was using. Decided to buy an ornamentation aug from the store for it, so I could hit ghouls and wisps.

Made the trip to Qeynos late one night to kill Trumpy Irontoe. Got a Bloodforge Hammer, which was a huge rush of nostalgia. I used to do the quest and sell them back before they made his head no drop. So now I have a magic 2hb and a magic 1hs. Still need a magic shield but I'll get there eventually.

Looking forward to a little more time in Unrest and then moving on to Mistmoore. I hope the low level game stays active for a while. Grouping in these zones again is a blast.