Forum login seems to be broken

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zerkbane, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Zerkbane New Member

I can't login to the forums on my main account, nor another account that already has a forums account set up. It goes to the auth page, redirects back to the forums and just hangs. I see some people are able to log in, but the number of posts seem fairly low for a new test patch just being released.

Creating a new forum account on one of my other accounts DID work... the redirect worked as expected once agreeing to the T&C. But that's a different process than simply logging in.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah it did that briefly to me yesterday afternoon but I was able to log in with no problems later. It seems the more the servers act up that it affects other parts of the game which makes perfect sense really
  3. Zerkbane New Member

Well, all logins work.. Support, Account, Game... just the redirect back to the forums fails. The forums were giving MySQL errors yesterday for a while so it would seem something has been broken along the way.
    Geroblue likes this.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

This seemed to be an on and off problem for some users (including myself this morning). We've made some changes on the back end and forum login issues should now be resolved.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Yep, I was able to log in about 20 minutes ago. Thanks for the update :)
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you. Fixed here too.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

thank you for the fix, Got in just now in two days of trying.