Forceful rejuvenation question...

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tatanka, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I could swear I read years ago that this worked with AAs, too, but used it for the first time recently, and it didn't recent any AAs which I had on cooldown. Does it not work on any, or just not certain ones?

From the Raidloot description, it does say that it doesn't work with Twincast, and the AA I wanted to use it with was Improved Twincast, so maybe that was the issue.

Thanks!
    Frogmancer likes this.
  2. Sancus Augur

It doesn't work on AAs, nor has it as long as I've played.
    Frogmancer likes this.
  3. Frogmancer Augur

Forceful Rejuv has only ever reset the timers on my Swift DoTs, never any of my burn AAs or clickies (like Anguish robe). With the drastic decrease in Swift DoT recast time through AA lines, Forceful Rejuv isn’t a very useful AA for me anymore...
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Thanks, man :)
  5. Brohg Augur

If you raid, it's a 2.7 million damage button
  6. Frogmancer Augur

For wizards, maybe. I don’t have any spells that I need to recast before they come off cool down.
  7. Sancus Augur

Alliance... (again, if you raid)
  8. Frogmancer Augur

Oh, I suppose. I just hit Alliance on CD and pray for death.
  9. Siddar Augur

Alliance, Dicho, Harm Shield, Group Mana Tap are the things off top of my head that have use of Forceful Rejuvenation as a necro.
  10. Metanis Bad Company

Only use this to avoid DI cool down. In other words, pretty useless for a cleric.
  11. fransisco Augur

It also ignores the most useful spell for classes (twincast spells).
  12. Fullwin Journeyman

Raid-wise, there are occasional times where you'd want to get Ward of Assurance ready for re-use right away, or drop two Issuance of Mercy shields; plus an extra Undying Life or DI or even Splash sometimes helps.

That was mildly useful on something like Queen or Ancient Dragon last expansion... so far this expansion I've used it less but still helpful like towards the end of Vault 2.0 if I want to add a bit extra healing or give more than one tank a quick boost up.
    Metanis likes this.
  13. Metanis Bad Company

Yeah, I should use it more often for Undying Life for sure.