Forage skill for druids

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grouse, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Grouse New Member

When the new expansion launched and dinged to 96, my forage skill went from 250 to 252 and max at level 96 is supposed to be 450 or something like that. When I foraged, i saw that my skill advanced to 253 and 254 in the chat window. In skills the forageskill was still at 252 and marked red. Will the skill advance further or is it to stop at 252?
  2. Falos Augur

I was always under the impression beyond 252 would never achieve anything as well, it's odd though I saw this the other day and the forage caps for bards was 314 at level 97 and rangers at the same level is 426. I forgot to check what it goes to at 98 but i'll find out a little later. Either way, i cant help but think these extra ranks are useless.. unless there is some special secret forage in rof zones designed for the new ranks.
  3. Hatsee Augur

It's the same as Rangers, this happened last year as well.

Don't bother maxing it, it will not make the skill better and it will be reset whenever it's noticed and fixed by a dev.
  4. Falos Augur

The should make it so people with 400+ forage can forage planar donuts NPNP
    Leerah likes this.
  5. Moklianne Augur

IIRC, the same thing happened to tracking. After a few months it was capped back down to its proper max in a patch.
  6. Tegila Augur

thing is the skills are in red now so theres something artificially modding it, its not jsut reset to 252, and my toons forage every single time i target a mob and have not gotten any skillups so there's no "remaxxing" to not bother with, cant do it at all
  7. Grouse New Member

After yesterdays patch I can see that this is solved and forageskill with aa is 250 and 252 with the Foraging Machette.