Forage re-use timer does not properly reset.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Qbert, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Qbert Gallifreyan

Step 1: Forage.
    Step 2: Log off while the skill is not ready for re-use (in my case, overnight . . . 10+ hours).
    Step 3: Log in, forage button appears to be ready for use. Click forage . . . get message that forage is not ready for use, and the timer starts counting down on the button. When the timer is up, the button remains depressed/cannot be used/no timer is available to determine if or when it will be ready again.

No matter how long I wait, it never refreshes. If I zone/camp and re-enter the zone, then forage refreshes and can be used normally for the remainder of the session. If I gate within the same zone/succor/evacuate, it does not fix the issue . . . only zoning/camping does.

On the off-chance it matters, this is with a level 87 druid used only for foraging/overseer activity. This has occurred in multiple zones in multiple expansions; if you need specific examples . . . Elddar Forest, Broodlands, Misty Thicket and Barren Coast are the most recent culprits.

This has happened every day for months if not years. Usually I don't mind, but today I had to wait for something else so figured I'd search (no previous bug on this that I could find) and post.
    Stymie likes this.
  2. Darkkeep Journeyman