For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nickster86, Aug 10, 2014.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Going to put a post in bugs in hopes of getting him to regular servers. Please upvote
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Angahran Augur

Just an idea, how difficult would it be to create a duplicate of this item with the non-prancing idle ?
    Then have some way in game for players to swap which version they want ?
  3. Gheed Is not reading your response

FIX THIS IT IS TERRIBLE ITS NOT A FEATURE TO HAVE A BROKEN MOUNT
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

Woah there, I think your shift key is stuck!
    Is the mount-part of the mount actually broken? Does it not allow you to med, or travel at a faster rate of speed?
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

FYI - I had to go take some Zofran & pour diluted bleach in my eyes after that (don't try this at home kids).
  6. Gheed Is not reading your response

Imagine wanting to prove other people wrong this badly. Feelsweird
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

Imagine relentlessly crying because you don't like the way a mount behaves visually. #RaptorsRebel
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am relentlessly crying because this "feature" is not even offered on live servers.

In fact we don't even have any holiday goodies in the marketplace. :(
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

Well, yeah. 100% a bug on not having Christmas puking all over the first page of the /market window.
    Also a revenue loss for Jen Chan, but I'm not sure she really cares any longer.
    AustinFlowers likes this.
  10. Gheed Is not reading your response

Honestly just.. yikes.

Keep on campaigning to have a mount run in place while stopped! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Duder likes this.
  11. Zunnoab Augur

I see this is a bumped old thread, but could they copy the Sokokar mount code to let you land and take off, thus pleasing both camps? I'm not sure how it would work when they are placed on real estate, though. It would be a nice standard feature for flying mounts.
    Fenthen likes this.