For all the doubting Thomas's

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Portis, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Dooby dooby doo Elder

You're the one bad mouthing someone for using 40 toons when we were 3 weeks into kunark and you're claiming sev is 3 groupable. No one forced you to say 3 groups. You willingly told someone less than 3 weeks into kunark that they should be killing sev with 3 groups because everyone else is. Tell me 1 guild or group of friends killing sev with 3 groups.

You can say it's possible all you want and to get good. But the only person agreeing with you is another new member. Probably your friend. Again maybe it's possible but I wouldn't use that as a baseline for making fun of someone. No one 3 groups sev right now. So why try to lie and make fun of the OP for not using 3 groups.
  2. AoEBox Elder

3 groups currently : Doable but highly unlikely anyone will take that risk to burn a DZ and have risk of not completing it.

Vox was done with 5 characters on Friday prior to exp weekend.
  3. Dooby dooby doo Elder

5 for vox is impressive. Tank hiding from aoe? Vox with no aoe doesn't seem so difficult. It's the 2 aoe part that makes the fights a challenge.

5 characters killing vox now without cheesing vox to make her not aoe... would be impressive. If she was done legit. I would love to hear which 5 characters. Still impressive doing it with 5 if you cheesed her. But not quite as impressive.
  4. AoEBox Elder

Cheesing would imply exploiting game mechanics ( which is never the case in EQ )!!!!
    War/Cleric/Druid/Wiz/Bard

Cheesing said AoEs can be done for majority of the encounters in Classic and Kunark,doing Trakanon with 24 is more of an accomplishment!
  5. Trippy Troll New Member

Lmao. Pathetic post by a pathetic leader.

“Whaaa whhaaa. acknowledge me please”

Go play EQ whilst the guild can still manage to put up with your fragile ego that needs massaging.
    You’re a cheap copy of Phin RG, so desperate to attract people you even make a fake Bonlgon (wtaf?!).

P.s still trying hard to actively poach members from RWT are we?
  6. OreganoGuano Living rent free in your head

I didn't say get good or bad mouth. I'm telling you its doable.

As others have pointed out 3 groups is doable. You can get salty about it all you want. Even Classic Dragons being done by 1 group now... wow.

My point was you're on here to call out Rampage (who as far we can see have shown you no malice) stirring up trouble based off of old servers.

There is a reason why RWT aren't called Darkwind.... it's because they're not.... not too difficult to figure that one out now is it.