Flawless Tae Ew Hide

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

According to EQTraders, this can drop from:
    • a Thul Tae Ew justicar
    • a Tae Ew fanatic
    • a Thul Tae Ew zealot
    • a Thul Tae Ew bloodcaller
    • a Thul Tae Ew protector
    in Cazic Thule. I have killed hundreds of ugly lizards there and not one has dropped for me. So, I can conclude that I just have terrible luck. Possible; It has happened before for me. Or, I am not killing the wrong things. Or, the info. is wrong. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Any useful tips appreciated. Humorous ones especially appreciated. Thanks in advance and all the usual drivel.
  2. Lifeshriek Augur

if i recall correctly, it seemed to drop more if not only from the tanned color tae ew rather than the green ones (and maybe only in the amygdalan temple building area).
  3. Sputnik_Stan Journeyman

I only ever got them to drop in the temple area, mainly of the tanned colored ones, but the green ones do drop them too, they repop reasonany quickly as well.

Good Luck :)
  4. Proximoe Elder

Hunted these way back in the day and more recently to get AP maxed. Only ever dropped at temple and only off brown lizards. Other areas always great for tribute so cleared them too but no hides anywhere else.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Took me a week straight of mass killing the zone for 2-3 hours at a time to get enough for all the recipes needed for 350. Just rare, clear every brown lizard in the zone and might average 1 per clear at best.
  6. mackal Augur

7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you for the responses. I will stick to the hunt.