Flagrant botting in paineel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Draslin, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draslin Journeyman

There's at least three different people just out there in the open in the newbie yard of paineel botting to farm bone chips. Not going to name anyone, but you can see their script running. This has been petitioned numerous times, but no action is being taken.

Is automated play no longer against the EULA? Please clarify so I can start using this without risking my account.
    Barton likes this.
  2. bober Lorekeeper

I don't think the /report command works anymore or if anyone checks it. I'd be surprised if its even functional on the other end.
    drew0987654 likes this.
  3. Frenzic Augur

Fraps please. Post on ragefire forums or reddit. I want to see these botters.
  4. Ducreux Augur

/Report is really for chat offenses not for petitioning people botting. The most information they would get is "soandso has slain a decaying skeleton" over and over which doesn't prove anything.

If you want them to even act like something is being done you need to fill out a full /petition, attach screenshots and maybe link to a video.
  5. Machen New Member

The report command by itself never did anything. You have always had to petition along with reporting. If you petition, you will get a response of some sort. Whether they actually read the report at that point or not is another matter, but at least the command works.
  6. Ducreux Augur

FWIW, I went to paineel to check about an hour ago, there were 2 mages there using a /pet attack a_decaying_skeleton macros but were at the keyboard while I was there so seemed fine.
  7. taliefer Augur

definitely not at keyboard.
    took some screenshots, but then i thought, im more likely to have action taken against my account here than the actual botters, so yea. be more than happy to PM the names if people want.

getting a bit ridiculous.
  8. Machen New Member

It's time for RagefireDetective to step up.
  9. Ducreux Augur

I mean the video I took had them talking in it, but this was on Ragefire idk if we're talking about the same server.
  10. taliefer Augur

theres huge piles of skeleton corpses(using advance loot to just loot the chips and leave the other stuff), pets immediately go after all decaying skeletons that spawn, unresponsive, characters not moving at all.
  11. Kittany Augur

Frenzic. This isn't an assassination of character and every interaction I've had with you in game has been pleasant. But, I highly doubt people would go through all this trouble to target you with a campaign of slander just because you 'box'. But I do find it increasingly odd from your behavior concerning the accusations. I'd argue that a truly innocent person would simply ignore it. But you? You vehemently react to the situation and throw out accusations to your accusers. It's a classical behavior often studied in criminology and psychiatry.
  12. taliefer Augur

it wasnt frenzic in paineel, and i dont think anyone accused him here. he was just asking for proof. i dont use fraps, but i took screenshots
    Frenzic likes this.
  13. Frenzic Augur

Yea for a change its not me they are talking about. I'm an innocent man baby!

Who are you in game?

Did the botter in paineel dodge the ban wave?
  14. taliefer Augur

still there doing his thing. its both funny, and sad. but maybe he just started doing it today, /shrug
  15. Frenzic Augur

Maybe they only caught the invisible raid boss hitters and not botters? Holly specifically said botters tho.
  16. taliefer Augur

who knows. i guess mass farming bone chips isnt the worst crime in the world. it still kind of annoys me people can be so open about it tho.

i think just how blatant its being done bothers me more than the fact its being done to begin with. i generally dont care what people do when it doesn't directly effect others. i am pretty easy going, but the sheer audacity of some of this stuff irks me for some reason.
  17. Frenzic Augur

It's not just farming bonechips it's zone disruption. The guy isn't allowing noobies to kill in their starting area.
  18. sihpa Augur

Nah the accusations against paineel botters, and odd screenshot of Frenzic's mage looting a paineel guard corpse in the wall happened last evening.. maybe the day before or maybe even before that! I'm not sure! Hard to keep tabs when those threads are deleted left and right lol
    View likes this.
  19. Kittany Augur

I was referring to him through his past interactions and also in how he keeps 'asking for proof'. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to find botters on the server. One has to be blind to not see it.

Perhaps in time I'll tell you. All I can say is, I'm not a mage :p
  20. Frenzic Augur

Come on baby gurl. Don't be shy.
    Behee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.