Flagging Issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Wolvie911, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Wolvie911 New Member

I tried to do a /petition in game but will not bring up the window. Tried the web site support link and no luck there also. So will try and post it here.

Char name: Barlaorm
    Server: Erollisi Marr

I am fully flagged for Broken Mirror. Yet when we raid it says I am not. I show 16/16 on greater spirit armor and all of progression is done. Can I get this fixed please?
  2. Wolvie911 New Member

Tried my 3 different accounts, on 2 different computers, still can not do a /petition. Just plain doesn't work. Had others in guild tried and was 50/50 on if it worked or not. Can I get help on this please?
  3. svann Augur

I heard someone else say that about flagging. He was flagged for crypt but could not zone in.
  4. Wolvie911 New Member

This is what I get when I try /petition....................

Server not found

Firefox can’t find the server at help.daybreakgames.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Get the same thing when I click the support button on the web page. Can I please get an answer?