Fixing TLP population Dilution.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silver-Crow, Aug 23, 2019.

1. kenmei Augur

We have been reporting and complaining about the bot armies since FV and HoneyBooboo.
    Truebox, wasn't a fix, it was a 'deal'.
    So that leads me to finally understand after all this time...
    DBG are the bots. There is no difference between them and the devs. The only reason the devs aren't stopping this, is because it's them.
    Every Top guild on every TLP is led by a bot army owner. Follow it up, it's very true. I've joined the majority of them and seen it. I've reported it, I've screenied it. I've showed them the 3rd party softwares they share on discord.
    In the end, each of the GL actually found out it was me through DBG.
    So, there you go, I don't have actually 'red-handed' proof, but it's just too damn obvious after 5 years of trying to fight for the life of this game.
    DBG is just a big version of P99 including the corruption (though I think P99 devs actually know the game better at this point, the majority of bot users are from P99).
    The thing that gets me, is WoW (was also a beta tester there too). We warned WoW about what was happening here on the TLPs, and they replied, 'they were aware and are watching.'
    DBG, I've lost 150% confidence, no more chances...
    So seeya from a Tanarus/beta player! (add those funds up, across multiple titles/accounts, DBG, that's what you lost, but hey you have your krono to make up for it).
    and you can ban my accounts forever honestly, I am thoroughly disgusted in how you have handled this situation over the years, and your utter disdain for honest players.