Fix HA

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Boold Print, May 7, 2018.

1. Boold Print New Member

ok you people have to do something about a daily heroic adventure, I just spent 3 hours getting drop only to not be able to finish and Im soooo tired of it. This time its We make our own rewards and was fine till the final mobs Guardian Elle pops and hit hits me for 82k damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats sooo stupid and before any says " you supposed to do these in a group" there inst a group to do it with or i would!
  2. Boold Print New Member

and buy fix i mean actually scale the HA like there are suppsoed to
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

4. Boold Print New Member

never mind account canceled game uninstalled
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Still time to let me have your stuff?
    Quatreh and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  6. JFD9000 New Member

I understand frustration but, u waited a whole 10 minutes? wow, ok. buh-bye
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. Gialana Augur

That mob was nasty at level 105 and quickly killed my tank with that effect the first time I ran the HA.
    If you're primarily interested in experience from the bonus HAs, I recommend against doing any except those from CotF. The bonus roughly doubles the completion experience, but the TDS, TBM, and EoK HAs give very little completion experience. CotF also gives less experience the higher you get above level 100, now.
  8. Lufraki Elder

LOL.. going on a limb and guessing OP is a millenial...
  9. Yawn... Journeyman

Probably. You should blame his parents' generation--that's your people, bro.
  10. xxGriff Augur

so everyone is to blame except him/her? veruca salt to the forums....
  11. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Bummer. I was really expecting them to fix it in the 15 minutes between the original post and you cancelling your account.
  12. Dreadmore Augur

Not at all. Lufraki already assumed OP was part of a whole generation that he accused being... something. I don't even know.
  13. Natal Augur

You are trying to do a TBM progression task, it does not scale for the task completion. These are not like regular HAs. They used the HA system to implement instances in TBM, but they are NOT intended for lower level players to complete. You are going to have to fight a 105-108 level mob to finish it if you want credit for it.
  14. Bobbun New Member

I don't believe that's correct. If the mob only hit for 82k, as the original poster claims, then that mob was scaled. She hit me for 160k the last time I tried this one. I wasn't playing when this content was current, but it looks to me like her effect is intended to be a death touch for random people in the group so that a group would need to bring sufficient damage in order to finish the fight before a wipe. That was probably fine, if frustrating, when the content was current and you could more easily find a full group to complete the mission. Setting aside the rant tone of the original poster, I think he has a point. A more reasonable expectation for people completing the mission now that it is old content, especially if the task is handed out by Clayton Teek in Plane of Knowledge starting at level 75, would be for a group of 2-3 people in mostly level appropriate group gear to be able to complete it with mercenaries filling out the group.
  15. Natal Augur

You are missing the point. Those TBM HAs are how missions were handled in that expansion. They are NOT meant to be doable at 75. If Teek is handing them out to level 75s then that is a bug.

The progression named might scale in level, but they still retain the abilities they had as a progression named since they are there specifically for progression and are meant to be fought at the proper level. Those abilities don't scale, which means that if you try the instance at 75 you will get your butt handed to you at the end.

All of the instances in TBM are HAs. Are you trying to suggest that you be able to complete progression in a level 100 expansion at level 75 and are POed because the nameds in those HAs won't let you?
  16. Bobbun New Member

Given that the developers went to a great deal of trouble to stock the remnant of tranquility merchants with level 75 gear and augments for every five levels from that point up to 105, I would say you're mistaken that the content was never intended for anyone significantly under the level cap at the time of release. As mentioned before, this mob does in fact scale down. But I suspect that even when the content was current, this group content required raid gear to avoid the effect the mob casts being an outright death touch for anyone but a tank.

The complete progression is not doable at lower levels for rather different reasons... Some of the content is non-instanced and does require high level fights. And to the point, I'm not the original poster and not the one who is "POed" over the issue. I just think that content should be designed to age a little better than this particular HA has, especially when the developers have reason to believe that the content will be around for a while and should have a pretty good idea at this point what issues arise as content ages.
  17. Natal Augur

He is talking about the partisan instances, which is most definitely supposed to be done at 105. NONE of those should be completable at lower levels. They are progression tasks ffs, not loot tasks.

What confuses the OP is the failure to understand that, unlike earlier expansions, the HA system was used for all the instances. In previous expansions they had used the mission system, but for whatever reason in TBM they used the HA system for what normally would have been missions. So, when you encounter the unique progression nameds in one of these tasks you are going to be facing a mob designed for level 105, irrespective of whatever level the HA system has made it. Maybe it will have less hp/AC, and maybe its normal melee will be lower, but all of its unique abilities will be level 105.
  18. GeauxTigers Elder

To be fair I played live for a LONG time. Up until RoF (completely every expansions raids) and when I returned for TBM it was absolutely alien with no explanation other than some one telling me to go to eqresource (thank you baby JESUS for that) - I can totally understand some one being super confused. You can get the partisan and clear everything but you end up with a red boss that absolutely splats you.