Fist of Nature//Petrified Heartwood Flamberge

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ThenaEQ, Sep 20, 2018.

1. ThenaEQ Augur

Any chance we can get the proc's on these weapons to still do their proc's damage on un-rootable monsters?
  2. RandomStrategy Augur

No, because it procs a druid spell Engulfing Roots. It's a root spell first, damage secondary, not a nuke with a root secondary.
  3. ThenaEQ Augur

so keep the tunare weapons completely useless. got it!
  4. That One Guy Augur

Would you rather them change how root works to what it used to be so you can be told not to even use your weapon on raids?

Remember when root forced the mob to hit the closest target?

I'm not sure how you get completely useless either. How many unrootable mobs are you fighting. And how much dps are you losing because of this. We must have different definitions of useless if you think making this change would be a game changer and would make these weapons more amazing than they currently are.

You know aary is rootable?
  5. Hinastrom Elder

I'm no expert on these weapons and their proc-rate, but i'm almost certain the damage loss you are describing is entirely trivial, like less than 0.5% of your damage.
    That One Guy likes this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Hes gonna be begging for mechanic changes soon... once they continue to tweak down the already ridiculously op melee damage.