Firiona Vie XP Bonus?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Pneumothorax, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Pneumothorax Journeyman

Does this server still have an XP bonus? Is it well populated? Thinking of making my HC there.
  2. Necromonious Augur

I love FV. They do still have exp bonus, and last I heard they are the 3rd most populated server (informal data gathering), with 3 active raid guilds and lots of casual guilds.

The best part is you can trade almost all gear and therefore u can buy raid gear, but the result is the economy is kind of inflated, but mostly for raid gear. The prices of group gear isn't nearly as inflated, I just bought a few t1 cotf pieces for less than 50k apiece. I guess another downside is the "wow!" factor of having good gear isn't as prevalent, since so many people do. And it can trivialize group content sometimes :/

But yea it's a good server, I'd have quit eq long ago had it not been for my decision to transfer to FV a few years back

Edit: note, there is still a language barrier, due to the role playing ruleset . You won't see anyone RP'ing anymore (unless it's an RP guild which I never heard of any), and the universal language everyone uses is elvish. Just put 1 point into elvish and bring your merc out (to form a group of more than 1) and spam a chat macro /group I'm learning elvish"'or whatever until it's maxed