Firiona Vie- Emerald Alliances of FV

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Slaeir, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Slaeir New Member

Emerald Alliances of FV specializes in helping/guiding new, returning and current players alike. We are a family style casual guild with optional raiding via older content in-house raiding and current content via our alliance with Symphony of Arms. We are a very active, chatty guild with folks on most hours of the day. Lots of grouping, progression, etc. Contact Isaf in-game or any EA member can assist you. Have a great day!
  2. DirtyGurtie Lorekeeper

Just started a new shaman on FV, and am looking for a family style casual guild. I work the 3rd shift Friday and Saturday nights, but I'll be on for a bit before bed in the morning, and I'll look for someone online. I look forward to meeting you all!
  3. Moak The Most High

Is this a descendant of the old Emerald Alliances from Tallon Zek?
  4. Jenco New Member

Is this guild still around? Took a bit of time off and came back to try to rejoin and can't find anybody :(
  5. Trochas New Member

Hi Jenco, yes we are still around. Sadly the old guild went poof and it had to be remade as Emerald Alliances Reborn.
  6. Denjar New Member

I just started here on FV and am looking for a new home. I was curious if you took in new players? I also was curious on what time zone you are based in as I am PST.