Firiona Vie <Aegis Vanguard> is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Knight Life, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Knight Life New Member

A couple weeks ago I posted was recruiting an EQ leveling static and we finally got to do our first night and it was awesome! However, some people's schedules and time zones didn't mesh with some of us for the group. My leveling static ended up making a guild and some of the members like playing more than one day a week. I figured we could make a casual and friendly guild for anyone who just loves the game or wants to feel that nostalgia again! We have a guild hall already and just need a few extra members to place it. We also have a Discord server that people play other games on as well, come make some new friends! With the free (if you have All Access) heroic characters coming out and this resurgence for playing new characters, we'd love to have a thriving guild community. I don't care if you have characters in other guilds or other servers, everyone is welcome as long as they are friendly! So if you have any inclination of making a character on Firiona Vie or have a free character, we'd love to have you join us! For more information, please find me on Discord: "Knight Life#1337"
  2. Knight Life New Member

Update: We currently have about 20 active players and you can find some people on at most times of the day or night. We are off to a great start, and hope more of you will be joining us!
  3. Ghalos New Member

Hey there, I'm a returning player that hasn't played since probably 2000 or 2001 but I just started a few new characters and am looking for a group of like-minded people to chat/group with while getting used to this new world. Are you accepting newbie/casual players? If so, who do I contact in game? I attempted to message you on Discord but it got a system message saying the user cannot accept messages from a non-friend.

Best!
    Ghalos
  4. Mouthrax New Member

Greetings all,

I'm up for some group/guild action... anyone on tonight?