Fippy has DoN features without vote?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dupre_MIM, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Dupre_MIM Elder

So apparently Fippy has access to guild halls, DoN NPC guards for factioning, the bandolier, etc. Why was that released for them early and not on Vulak? This gives Fippy a significant advantage. Can this be looked into?
  2. Machail Journeyman

I don't know how "advantageous" it is to have expansions unlocked without a vote, but yes, something is awry.
  3. Razhah New Member

I would have liked this to be voted on instead of released with no warning. If it has been open all night though they may as well leave it open because I am sure there are already guilds that are almost through the content by now.
  4. Machail Journeyman

Well it seems the zones aren't available, apart from the guild hall. The NPCs and everything is in; just no way to actually do missions or go to the new zones.
  5. beyrak Augur

This should have been a vote. Anyway to reset and erase any faction work completed?
  6. Badname2234 New Member

The npc's are in and the zones are up but, the zone lines are blocked off by rocks that need to be removed. This isn't keeping people from citizening past them with illusions and finishing solo missions. I've watched several from citi and a few darkbloods so far. stay classy
  7. semirrhage New Member

significant advantage..lolz pretending to ignore last expansions releasing half a day earlier on vulak while fippy sat around twiddling their thumbs?
  8. Badname2234 New Member

Bando isn't in game btw.
    GoD opened on vulak before fippy. Omens released first on vulak. Never really mattered due to the badness of game play on vulak but this is another matter all together. Not having a proper week long vote and release is what is wrong with all of this. Having the expansion go live only to have the rocks blocking the zones so that only people willing to exploit past them to gain faction is what's wrong with all of this. This marks 2 expansions in a row where people willing to brake in game rules/exploiters are being allowed to get an upper hand. At least in GoD when the HP event was broken people didn't exploit past the door to zun. What will be done to resolve this black mark on our server?
    SnapVine likes this.
  9. Toquillaw Augur

Vulak has these as well, zone line still blocked too. I am sure we also got them activated 37 milliseconds before Fippy, because SOE loves us more. :p
  10. Machen New Member

Bandolier is in, try relogging or resetting ui. So is potion belt.
  11. SnapVine Augur

so true. but they tried their hardest, which is what makes it so sad.

We had a guild sploit the door on Vulak before HP was in, but they wiped so it didn't matter. :( It goes back further than 2 expansions though. They used some mob summoning tricks to get extras into Emp's room during Luclin after a wipe or 2 on Emp. Guess i'm just saying its more "the state of the game on progression servers" rather than a black mark. oh well.
  12. Dupre_MIM Elder

On Vulak...No guild hall, no npcs, no potion belt, bandolier, etc. Try again.

I could care less about what happened last expansion. My point is this stuff is unlocked on Fippy without a vote. Ignore the fact that it's weeks early, there has been no vote.

And it is an advantage, those really tiny faction hits add up. Faction is the hardest part of getting to Yar`Lir and Vish.
  13. Machail Journeyman

I won't lie; I find the missing poll a little concerning as well. It's quite likely the vote would have passed, yes. But in this case democracy has been silenced!

I ask you what our forefathers would think. Did all the orcs die in war in vain? I refuse to believe that. We must unite and fight not only for our freedom as Norrathian people but also, for suffrage.
  14. Liren_Lockheart Melusine the Siren

Thank you SoE Mod for locking my post. Just because there's another post circling the topic doesn't mean mine is irrelevant. I also did not want my very specific questions buried in this thread but so be it:

15. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They locked it because there is already a thread on the issue and having multiple threads to keep track of won't speed up getting the issue resolved.
  16. Cakeny Augur

And discussing moderation is a good way to have bad things happen.
  17. prisoner0 New Member

18. Liren_Lockheart Melusine the Siren

Reposting in the hopes of a reply from SOE. This is of great concern to both progression servers. We'd appreciate an acknowledgment at the very least...

Both progression servers were surprised Monday night when instead of our polls opening, Dragons of Norrath features started appearing culminating in the barrier drop server wide message sometime Monday evening. It appears the expansion is fully available on both servers and remains in place as of Tuesday afternoon.

Why did we not get a vote for this expansion?

Will future expansions also be unlocked without a vote?

An explanation is warranted. Thank You.

Liren Lockheart
    Founder League of Grand Adventurers
    Vulak'Aerr
  19. Machail Journeyman

Agreed, a response would be appreciated, please.

(begins to wonder at the outrage that would have happened if DoN never opened at all due to no poll)
  20. CaRnon Augur

how come your name is not red anymore/ I thought you were one of the class reps or whatever they are called nowadays?
  21. Nolrog Augur

Yeah, how come your name isn't red anymore? Did you get caught fondling an undead goat?