Findlewill Parses

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gringot, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Gringot Journeyman

Would any guild that is beating Xorbb #1 be willing to share the top dps parse for their burn on Findlewill. Obviously it is a DPS gate, and I wanted to see how high that bar is set.
  2. Hatsee Augur

It's hardly a good parse mob...

And truthfully you want the two mobs to die as close together as possible. But burn the brownie down and see what I mean.
  3. Trajet D'Or Augur

Multiple people in the last Xorbb1 thread stated under 90sec for Findlewill so only one set of Fireballs which go off every 45sec. If you know FW's HP you can figure out the raid DPS required to do that pretty easily.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Don't let the dps numbers discourage you. If you can get the mechanics down you can get the event down. All dps does is make it go faster giving you less chance to screw up the mechanics.
  5. Lanthor Elder

Easier to just learn to do the fireball mechanic right early on.
    Mellifleur likes this.
  6. Gringot Journeyman

Not to get too far off track here, but the people who posted in the last thread about the "right" mechanics for Xorbb 1 is to AETL for the fireballs, and SoE came out and stated that that method is frowned upon.
  7. Nocomplaints Elder

Or gating allows to not screw up mechanics. We are ususlly in the 1.5milldps range on brownie.
  8. Nocomplaints Elder

Is
    SoE going to do anything about those gating out for fireballs or fix so can't gate for fireballs? Because if not more guilds will use and it will become "the way" to beat event.
  9. Mikestab Elder

I have a question. How do you get your DPS that high with the brownie shadowstepping all over the place?
  10. Mellifleur Augur

So is pet tanking, but it's still around...
    Honestly, Lanthor hit the nail on the head. Get your mechanics down, people pay attention and your golden brother. These are the basics rules to every raid, some more so than others, but I am sure you caught his meaning.

They could, but then every other guild would be at a disadvatage with only a select few using the good ol Bypass feature already being beat into the ground.
    See: Pillars of Alra
  11. iniari-TR Augur

obviously there is a proper way for this event and not so optimal ways.

soe has never stated in any way on gating. in fact not that it mattered but according to test update notes gating / using npc to re-enter xorbb 3 event will no longer cause a reset. it would seem to me that this is a non-issue for soe.
  12. Mellifleur Augur

Agreed.
  13. Gringot Journeyman

Yeah but,does anyone have any parses?
  14. Nocomplaints Elder

Findlewill on 2/11/2013 in 168sec
    Total
    --- DMG: 6504291 (100%) @ 38716 dps (38716 sdps)

that was my personal parse for that date. I dont parse whole raid. obviously longer mob is up lower the dps goes but we average 1.5mill-2mill before first evad.