Finding Shelga

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by OXVOIDgreat, Mar 29, 2023.

1. OXVOIDgreat Seeker of Higher Levels

I am in Cresent Reach. Where can I find "Apothecary Shelga?"
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Second floor in city (up one elevator) and then go up the stairs to the right of Jinkin you will find this mob in the back with the apothecaries.

He will run at low health.

He is not on find. But I think Jinkin is
  3. Iven the Lunatic

4. Loup Garou De loop de loop

While maps are a great help, this NPC who is part of the quest A Dark Heart is marked on Brewell's map in such a light green color that it would almost be impossible for a new player to look for it or see it unless he uses the search function in the map. And very few new players or even veteran players know how to use that. He is also marked in blue in Good's maps but there are so many levels and NPC's around that I would imagine its very confusing to a new player.

He is trying hard to understand the game. So some clear directions would help:

The best way is to use "find" for Jinkin and when you get to him just turn around and go up those steps straight to Shelga who is sitting there. Wait for the warder to pass then take him out. Jinkin is on the second floor, right as you come off the elevator.
    Rijacki likes this.
  5. Iven the Lunatic

I got an even better one. Click here it's magic ! :cool:

We people from the arctic do say:
    If you give a man a fish, you have to give him a fish every day.
    But if you give him a fishing pole he can catch fish himself for his whole life.
  6. OXVOIDgreat Seeker of Higher Levels

Thanks to all. Found him.
    Loup Garou and Rijacki like this.