Finding it hard to find groups on Mischeif

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aussieguy, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

Hi,

Anyone else having a hard time finding groups lately? Seems like I can't get into any groups at all, even at level 60?

I was told a lot of people are boxing full groups but it's just what I'm hearing anyway.
    Any suggestions? I sit there LFG or even try to form a group but no one in my level range.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Right now a lot are probably waiting on the 4th of July xp bonus weekend to level, doesn't help your situation out NOW but I would expect finding groups to be significantly easier this Friday-Tues.
    Aussieguy likes this.
  3. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

Awesome, thanks for the info!
  4. TLP Addict Augur

If your username is an indication of your timezone you should consider a transfer/reroll to Thornblade, that's where the majority of Aussies are, and they even have a guild for that timezone. Might have better luck there.

Although the bit about the upcoming xp weekend may also be true.
    Aussieguy likes this.
  5. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

All the aussies are on thornbloade?! Never knew that...

Might give that a go, thanks a lot mate.
  6. FranktheBank Augur

Before you xfer, I would verify this guild is active enough for you.
  7. Aeonblade Very Hungry Vah Shir

It takes about 5 minutes to form or find a group. What class are you playing? That could be a big issue as well. The server is still inundated with zerkers, monks, and rangers. All the dps classes sans Rogues/Wizards are highly overpopulated, even after GoD. If you are on a desired class it's much easier, but I could definitely see some crunch in playing a melee dps class at this point.

Thornblade does have a much larger Aussie population as was mentioned, I believe there is only one late night guild on Mischief still.