Finding a lost account?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ungkor, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Ungkor Journeyman

One of my very first characters was a Necro on Luclin. It was on a different account than my eventual main character's account.

Since I can't supply the characters name, Daybreak can't help me find that original account. I've been wracking my brain trying to remember, and trying out things like signing up for Magelo again to see if they had that character listed, looking through old forums, etc. no luck so far.

Any ideas?

My main is a shaman named Ungkor on Luclin, and used to be part of a guild named Sheep. See http://tiluvar.com/index.php?bid=3 in case that rings any bells for anyone.
  2. trustbutverify1 New Member

sorry to be barer of bad news....:(

I supplied all character(s) names, account login name and credit card # and possible email(s0 it would have been under... daybreak refused to activate my account because I didn't know my email from march 17th 1999 when I created account on veeshan server which is now luclin ..

I lost a lvl 50 cleric (highest @ that time) with epic ...

hope they more forgiving with u ..
  3. Incredible New Member

You only need the email address. I recovered my account(s) with it and support was awesome! It was customer support Kyle helped me on March 24, 2014 to recover. Yes that was over four years ago and never forgot that person that helped me!

Of course you would have to have access to the email address and know the name on the account.
  4. Ungkor Journeyman

Verily Tjark likes this.
  5. Verily Tjark Augur

I got mine restored in 2013 after roughly 9 years of inactivity.

I had to have my original credit card info (found in my mom's stuff after she passed), and the email on file was a school one from college. It took a bit of work on the email, but I finally got it all sorted out.
  6. Ungkor Journeyman

I wish eqplayers still existed. At least I could find the name of the character. That would be a good start.
  7. Daedly Augur

Have you tried searching for things related to your shaman? Maybe you posted something using your shaman and happened to mention your necro, or maybe even a signature on a forum.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You mentioned in previous posts about using an older computer. It is possible that you still have the character INI files that would show the necro's name on it.
  9. Ebine Augur

Was going to say to find ezboard/ Yuku but looks like it changed hands again and they got rid of a lot of those old forums. I had my same active email that i used back in 1999. Was able to send them my email and they sent me the list of accounts tied to that email.
  10. Alekzandre Augur

They make it hard for a reason. This is so people can not steal accounts. You will need that original email account.

Maybe some people you sent emails to can tell you what the email account is. Many people keep old emails,or have historical contact information.