Final (raid version) ToV Earring #8 Problem

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Hey all,

I'm having a problem doing the final combine of my bloodied ToV #7 earring and the Heart Shard of the Statue.

I have a base Jewelcraft skill of 338. With max trophy, my skill is 383. The toon I'm doing the combine on is a shadowknight.

When I try to do the combine of my bloodied earring, heart shard of the statue, emblem of the protector, two Ice of Velious, and two vial of purified mana, I get this message:

"This seems correct but something is wrong. Perhaps you need to know something more in order to combine this"

I'm DYING over here trying to figure out what the heck might be wrong. I've tried swapping to different emblems, I skilled up JC more, I went back and hailed/handed in my earring again to the NPC in EW, etc. I did this same combine on a ranger months ago without an issue. What the heck am I missing?!?!
  2. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Since this will show up if anyone else searches, I figured it out -- once your final earring is bloodied you have to go back to Crusader Vraket in EW and hail him while wearing the bloodied final earring. After that, the recipe for the Endowed (raid) version of the earring will populate in JC tables.
    Bigstomp, Maedhros, Conq and 2 others like this.
  3. Maedhros High King

4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

lol, and Marquele had me doing 302+ tradeskilling in JC!!! I got up to like 340 with a max trophy until I finally gave that tomfoolery up and tried other stuff.