FI on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hardnox, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Hardnox Journeyman

Word on the street is that FI will be rolling on Phinigel.

Anyone else got the scoop?
  2. Catashe Augur

They'll probably just try and dominate both servers, like TL
  3. Finchy Augur

I would strongly suggest they stay on LJ. They finally have a server they can own, why give that up?
  4. Weverley Augur

I hope daybreak get ready again with login queue lol.And btw we can say that to most guilds from RF and LJ but it's gonna be only partially true since some people from raiding guild gonna make character the 1st day of phinny but where do you draw the line to say if FI,TL,Apox, and so fourth is on phinny.Do you need the guild leader of the said raiding guild, an officer or a certain numbers of officers or just a few members to say ok that guild is on phinny.
  5. rekais910 Augur

Probably because of the amount of people who realize "I don't have to deal with these tools to raid!"
  6. Actonup Elder

So that toon named Onehunglow in general was right when he mentioned FI moving to the new tlp.
  7. Hobbit Journeyman

Meh. Beats raiding with tools who constantly boast about making the parse with their shaman.
  8. rekais910 Augur

Haha well I parsed right under monks on Melee only fights. Though I suppose I should take it as a compliment that you remember me as a parsing shaman.
  9. squidgod Augur

3 months vs 6 months is the only reason that they might. For such a dominant guild, killing the same mobs every few days for six months can be brutal.
  10. Weverley Augur

Not sure they want another 3 months of classic though.Gonna be brutal.
  11. Fiyero Augur

What do you mean "finally"? FI has owned Lockjaw since day 1.
  12. Vaclav Augur

Vulak, Test, Rage, Etc is their meaning I'd wager.
  13. Finchy Augur

correct.
  14. Risiko Augur

I can't for the life of me understand why any hardcore raid guild would not go to Phinny. Not only do you get your own private raid instance each week, but you can also dominate the open world raid spawns. You technically get more raid spawns then you would ever get on RF and LJ. Plus it's a 90 day expansion cycle.

Win win for raiders.
  15. Lejaun Augur

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if many of the hardcore guilds go to Phinny AND stay on Lockjaw/Ragefire AND their old live servers.