Few Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bole, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Bole New Member

i dont care about boxing and 3rd party software, use it if your there, but if you afk macro the frenzie... i do care. that is just retarted. and just asking for trains. and should be booted, all 3rd party software is just Mercs. EQ gave us that... dont know why people get so buthurt over it.

intanceing all the higher lvl zones only did 1 thing. it made a crap ton of max lvl people. and to NOT instance raids or lock out timers is just alot of people with nothing to do. thanks for fixing the issue we had before but in not instanceing raids all you did is bust what you just fixed.

This is not clasic eq. this is new eq, this is the futurue of eq. i doubt many more X pacs will be coming out. new TLP servers will be though you can count on it. so please do us all a favor instance raids, and or use lockout timers. in the long run its going to make things so much enjoyable for everyone.

Bole
  2. jagarr Augur

it sure is, bole. it sure is.
  3. Sadsong Elder

They posted the reasons for not wanting to instance raids.
  4. Dark_Intentions Augur

They increased the respawns of planes trash mobs significantly. There are some really great drops on those trash mobs. The Hole is even instanced.

Nothing to do? You should be killing trash mobs and getting geared. Unless your gear is better than planes trash mob gear, or The Hole gear, then you do have plenty to do.
  5. Batbener Augur

Grats on whomever trained that fool in frenzy......