Feral Guardian Channeler (second DoDH DA clicky item)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Snomie, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Someonesomewhere New Member

Bobbybick, you can get the masks from
    You can get the masks from the 70/hard missions, that does not mean you properly flagged at the level it was meant for, 68,69, and 70
  2. Someonesomewhere New Member

Like I said Bobbybick do more tests, use a character that never touched a DoDH mission, vs those that have and you will have mixed results on the missions you are stating did not open.. On your last picture you had an 85 in the group. Was the 85 the requesting character? I think you need to do a little morer research and you will find none of the 68,69, or 70.2+ will not open without completing the first. This is all DoDH missions. They opened up the missions to lower levels many years later but you will find that what i am saying is true/ There is a level cap though, as you see your 75 group could access the 65 missions (10 level difference) vs the 76 which does not see the 65 mission
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

No, I know exactly how it works and some random dude that doesn't actually understand how DoDH missions work isn't going to make me waste more of my time.
  4. malaki Augur

He literally said he's done every Longshadow mission on every difficulty on the requesting character so not sure why people are refuting his results.
  5. Someonesomewhere New Member

Ok, was the said character the requesting character for every test? Funny how I have a group of EXP locked 69 (all AA) characters Dreadspire flagged, and can access most DoDH missions. Only ones I havent fully opened are the side quest missions which are Monster missions. I believe 70.2 or 70.3 spell line was the only one I have completed as it was needed to open the next mission
  6. Someonesomewhere New Member

Now, if it is bugged on TLP servers I do apologize Bobbybick, and you may need to go into the dev/bug forums, but on the live servers, it is working as intended, as my flagging has been done in the past 2-3 months.
  7. Snomie Elder

Dreadspire flagging and access to most dodh missions is not what we're talking about here. We're talking about very specific missions on very specific difficulties that you don't need to have done to complete progression (but that you need to do if you want to get this DA clicky).

Stop confusing yourself - the request level for these particular missions is broken.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Still wasn't available a few days ago when I tried it.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

OMG, it doesn't work! How can you not have gotten that by now?
  10. Ryak Augur

I'm still 100% confident the person defining the average group level typoed it and made it 10 levels too high.

I bet this will suddenly be fixed when we hit 80 (or 78 to be precise)
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Looks like this has been stealthfixed (probably the 8/15 patch), krono bounty is off.
  12. Catashe Augur

I think I got cheated when I taskadded you! lol
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Instance works, not convinced the Feral Guardian Channeler can actually drop yet though.
  14. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

NM, just had to complain and got 2 in 1 big rip pull. Took around 950 kills for the first to show up.
  15. Catashe Augur

Just have to prove it to all the forum whiners that whining does work didn't you.... Now you'll never shut them up! lol
  16. Snomie Elder

Can confirm, got it to drop on the 3rd instance clear yesterday at 68+ difficulty.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  17. Ryak Augur

I had over 1000 kills to get the other DA clicky, which i did some messing around on Wolfram Alpha to calculate was almost perfectly the statistically expected number.

So you got above average results!