Felwithe is borked, anyone know a work around?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Baldur, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Baldur Augur

So I can't buy from any vendors in Felwithe. Specifically I need large Mithril bricks. Anyone know a work around and has been able to buy from vendors in Felwithe since the last patch?

I've been trying different things for the last hour with no success.
  2. Baldur Augur

Felwithe is also acting like Nexus/Bazaar, fast camp enabled, buffs not ticking off. So messed up.
  3. Ducreux Augur

4. Baldur Augur

5. Draekony Lorekeeper

Solb is also acting like a nexus, you can fast camp there but cant kill any mobs. Havent tried naggy lulz. Can't petition cause the petition website is down.. @roshen
  6. Astley Augur

Had guildmembers who Origined to Felwithe last night, and were unable to get outside of the Cleric guild due to whatever broke the zone.
  7. Champ Lorekeeper

But, to make it up to us DBG may give us two weeks of double bat wing drops.
  8. Baldur Augur

This happened to me as well. I was able to get out by camping and coming back, then I could click on the door but it kept rubber banding me back.

So then I had to open the door, run out, and quickly camp and come back again and then it worked.
  9. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Don't make a HE Cleric. You're stuck in the guild hall if you do.
  10. Baldur Augur

It looks like it's fixed now. I just zoned into Felwithe and it's all back to normal.
  11. Oozo Journeyman