Fellowship size request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maesin_FV, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Zamiam Augur

I cant remember does the vet aa supply agent parcel section ?

Update: they do not resupply agent or the permutation peddler do not ..
  2. Leigo You come here often?

Next Vet reward! Add parcel tab to supply agent!
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Not my purpose, it is the Dev's purpose. It is a way for small sets of people to easily group together and share xp when they do not always group together but wish to remain close to the same level; as well as provide a method of quick travel to those people. It is not as Ngreth stated intended to give people effectively a second guild.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You make some good points.
  5. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

so....does how going from 12 to 18 people in ANY way allow a GUILD type function to occur when the primary purpose of the campfire in this case is simply that of enabling quicker travel for low playtime players?
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Fellowships provide more than just a quick travel option; it is all of those other features that intrude on it, and in some ways go even further beyond it. The Devs do not wish to expand fellowships any further as that would also increase the power of those other benefits. Since it seems that the only reason that you want fellowships expanded is for the quick travel to group option, then it would be more realistic to instead ask for something that is similar to campfires to be added for groups of random people; but with the understanding that it would be a more limited version that would only function in static zones (and maybe certain locations in group instances) but not in raid instances or parts of a zone that are flagged as being raid areas.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

OK, that's even better than the "bigger FS/12 accounts in a FS" ideas.

Group campfires!!!!

No other benefits. Just a port to your group.

I like it!
  8. Intenso Augur

reduce it back to 9
  9. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

wake up bruh