Fellowship Problems

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by I_Love_My_Bandwidth, Aug 9, 2022.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

So I am experiencing some weirdness with my Fellowship. It's currently filled with my main box crew of 6, plus 7 box alts. Some of these box alts are on accounts shared with some of the main box crew.

The issue is I am not always able to plant a fellowship campfire even with 3+ in close proximity in the same zone. Open the fellowship window and the weirdness begins:
    • Some characters that are online are not showing such in the window.
    • The list of fellowship members is not complete. The fellowship window only displays 7 characters in the fellowship on some characters. On other characters it displays the full list.
    • If I log certain characters out, the previously-incomplete list changes to a full list and I am now able to plant a campfire, but the empowered campfire buff is not present.
    • When I log those certain characters back in, the empowered campfire benefits buff now hits all fellowship members, but the list of fellowship members on characters prefaced in bullet number two now drops back to 7.
    I have removed everyone from the fellowship, disbanded the fellowship, re-invited just the core group of 6, but the issue remains.
    Thoughts on what else to try here?