Not A Bug Fellowship: Order being changed

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Moege, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Moege Augur

Add someone new to the fellowship and on next login the order of the fellowship is sometimes changed. Frustrating to me as I am used to certain names being in certain places.

Can the order be kept in the order that they were added ?
    TeamR, Ondra, ZeeZee and 8 others like this.
  2. Zinth Augur

can't you just click the "sort" texts? (not logged in so can't check it) doubt it were ever sorted in the order they were added but just kept alpha or something?
  3. enclee Augur

There’s no option to sort by name.
    minimind likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Changed in the last full patch, my alt moved from 2nd from bottom to 3rd from top, a little annoying as I was used to where she was for turning on and off her sharing.
    Moege likes this.
  5. Moege Augur

They were sorted in order added previously that is why it is so aggravating to me. Even kicked them out and reinvited, have not tried reforming the fellowship (invite lockouts still)
  6. niente Developer

The last few patches changed how fellowship data is stored internally. We can look into adding sorting to the fellowship window, but the date a player joined the fellowship isn't saved, so not sure we can sort by that.
    Winnowyl, Shindius and minimind like this.
  7. Moege Augur

This happened with 20th patch once again.
    Pretty please add the sorting option or at least tell us in which order the fellowship is being arranged.
  8. Ratalthor Developer

Hey all, while this is not a bug with how it is working, we are looking into a way to improve the sorting.
    Shindius and Stymie like this.