Fellowship Campfires Size to Create

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by LorthorSZ, Oct 26, 2018.

1. LorthorSZ New Member

Could we lower this to 2 instead of 3. Here are my thoughts:
    Raid banner: 12 of 54 = 22.2% to place
    Fellowship campfire: 3 of 6 (group content) = 50%
    Also I bet 90% of placed campfires are from box army anyway and the other 10% are a two boxer and a friend or recently joined toon.
    Anyhow what does it hurt, nothing, at worst it helps 2 single account friends be able to place these campfires.
  2. Dropfast Augur

Please for the love of Quillious, do this!! This has needed to happen for years. I can't even tell you how many thousands of times we've been one person short of dropping a camp fire. I don't know about yall, but I can make a campfire (IRL) with just one person. If their was a way to abuse it, I'd understand but I can't think of any now after the changes they have made over the years. Please do this, it's a fast / simple change that would make so many happy campers!! (pun intended)
  3. Monkman Augur

Yes please
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Actually as a fellowship can hold 12, 3 of 12 is 25%, much better % than what you listed and much closer to the raid banner %. Personally, I dont give a rats behind, but a count down timer in the fellowship window would be cool.
  5. LorthorSZ New Member

Very true Ofearl but how many people are online with a fellowship at once like the raid, if they are online and want to use a fellowship they are probably in that group.
  6. Zanarnar Augur

Well if your going to count that way (instead of Group (6) vs full raid (54)), how many people can be in a guild at once? Is there even a limit?
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I wouldn't be opposed to this, but I can guarantee the answer is 'No'.
    xcitng and Brohg like this.