Feerot quests for Augs?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lophat, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Drusi Augur

I just finished what I believe is the full set of Heroic Augs on my SK:

Altogether there were 19 30AC augs, 1 35AC aug(shield) plus 2 +6 dmg augs(one prestige, one non-prestige, maybe the prestige was a random drop) out of 20 solo tasks in HOT and Feerrott covering all slots.

The quests to get augs are:

HOT (can do all 10 at once, can pre-loot too)
    Find My Brudders
    The Beast of Horror
    The Beast of Rage
    The Beast of Rot
    The Beast of the Unknown
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Bone Crafters and Quaking Haunts
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Rotdogs and Snakes
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Skeletons and Bone Golems
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Terror Guards
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Terror Spinners and Sleeper Cubes

Feerrott(can't pre-loot most of them, have to do some in succession):

A Panting Lizard
    A Strong Silk
    Appeasing a Teir'Dal
    Meat For Eat
    Tangling With Wolves
    Rupkerr #1: An Expedition Gone Awry
    Rupkerr #2: Uncovering the Truth
    Rupkerr #3: A Cursed Cure
    Illian #1: Protecting the Weak (Minded)
    Illian #2: There's Something in the Water

Completing 15th quest gave charm aug,
    18th gave 35 AC shield aug and non-prestige dmg +6 aug for 1h
    19th gave waist
    20th gave chest aug completing the full set

I feel that you should start with the HOT quests if you have a higher level to tag along (i had a 95 with me took maybe 2hours to get 10 augs) then do the Feerrott ones, which can be done solo with careful pulling.

Worst quest was Rupkerr #3: A Cursed Cure where you have to find an Adder Egg which drops off very easy snakes but the drop is rare and the snakes are all over the zone, tracker would help here.

Still, big Kudos to EQ dev team for making these quests and adding the aug rewards!
  2. Borek-VS Augur

I'd argue that the HoT quests are easier than the Feerrott ones; I've seen other people make the same comment.

I got my adder egg drop from the only non-weak con adder (sinuous or slithering, I forget which) in the zone.
  3. Dunaden New Member

A sinuous adder, the phers for Sable, is the only ones I've seem drop the egg. There are two of them in the southeast part of the zone.
  4. Ziaad New Member

Does anybody know which of these quest are for ear and ring augs?

Thinning Out Their Numbers: Bone Crafters and Quaking Haunts
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Skeletons and Bone Golems
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Terror Guards
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Terror Spinners and Sleeper Cubes
  5. Drusi Augur

Ziaad I am pretty sure the augs are not quest specific but count specific. That is the 15th quest completed gives you charm aug and 18th gives you 35AC shield aug.

So 1st quest from that list should give you a specific aug but it does not matter which quest it is as long as it is one of 20.

Ear and ring augs came pretty early. So just keep doing the quests from the list in any order and you will get your augs.
    Borek-VS likes this.
  6. Ziaad New Member

The thing is - I completed them all at a time, simultaneously, and I don't know which of them is for ear and ring aug, because I got rewards all at a time too :p But there is two ear and ring slots and I want to fill these too.

If the augs are not quest specific, then I just have to pick them all one more time :)
  7. Drusi Augur

You would have to do the quests you have not done yet.
    See which ones you have not done out of that list of 20 I posted earlier in the thread.

Otherwise one could just grab the easiest of kill quests in HOT courtyard and get all 20 augs. :)
  8. Pneumothorax Journeyman

Long dead necro, some of the quests are repeatable. Like for wrist, did the same quest twice, kill snakes and dogs, and got 1 wrist, then a second wrist.