Feeling burned out. Playing on Rizlona.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ClassicPlayer, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Protagonist Tank

It's a video game, not a religion. You don't need to "reignite your passion" - if it's not fun, don't play.
    Machen likes this.
  2. sirelothar New Member

I'm kind of baffled by this post honestly. Just don't play as much if you're feeling burned out. Classic EQ isn't too fun for long honestly so you're not missing out on much just not playing every day. I don't understand the idea of feeling the need to log in every single day on a TLP server to play, that's a good way to completely burn out of the game imo.
  3. jeskola pheerie

You don't F the box? It chafes a bit and does get old after 21 years.
  4. Xhartor Augur

If your just repeating content you have already done multiple times, it's going to get tiring. I would recommend sticking with a TLP to experience content you haven't done as much.

As for some other point about the krono farming and rampant cheating, it get worse for each generation of TLP's. Classic-Velious have a ton of tradable loot that make them great for this style of play. However when the next gen of classic TLP's come out, a large amount of these player move on to that server. On Mangler it seems like mains ones still going are those that have the larger operation with better scripting that can handle the more complex content (Tacvi item loots rights being sold in the first week of GoD). The guy boxing a group that just wants to lock down GEB, Drogga, ect those players are mostly gone.
  5. Corydon Augur

I'd play p99 but I can't stand the Titanium client. Those F9 tricks are exhausting to me.
  6. Thash Zoner

This is the way. I've been done with eq a few times, taken time away, but - the game is so huge, there are always new things to try, sometimes even after years, the itch comes crawling back.

And every time it's better than the one before.

Sometimes, the problem is just not getting enough sleep.