[FEEDBACK] VP weapon/charm quests

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, May 10, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get some clues with regard to what to do with the finished group item, currently if you talk to the gnome after completing a weapon chest she still only tells you to bring her a damaged item.

She says nothing if you give her back the finished group item, some hint that the weapon can be improved would be nice.

Having a smith or tinker somewhere tell you what is needed to complete said item would be nice.

Quests are always fun to solive in game, but having to use an outside website for spoilers is a bit blerg. All the information should be in game.
  2. Monkman Augur

The gnome tells you how to upgrade it once you finish the quest and receive group version, I believe it’s even bracketed text
    Koryu likes this.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

The recipies are in the forge, search jeweled.
  4. eqgamer Augur

Is the upgrade just referring to the raid upgrade?
  5. Dreadmore Augur

When you complete the quest, she'll give you some bracketed text about [electroplating] it. That's the clue. Her response to that is an even stronger clue.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

Yes
    eqgamer likes this.
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Eq is hard...
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Ah, could be that I finished the quests before the raid upgrade went in and didn't get the text.
  9. Dreadmore Augur

I did some of them the day they were first added into the game, but I don't remember if the gnome gave me the upgrade prompts back then. I do remember them not existing when ROS was released, though. And I remember having to redo the Skull of Null because of its slot mix-up with the hammer. The ROS chase loot was a, uh, an incremental development.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Sounds like the original post was answered. There is a hint.