[FEEDBACK] Ultra Vision

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Since the lighting changes a few months back the brightness of some armours when up close are just too much. Standing away from a player everything looks normal but standing a few feet away the glare from the armour makes it have an unwanted glowing white appearence.

The same can be said for animals, lions when fighting up close apear to be a shinny gold a bit like a gold bar. The white warder illusions also "glow" white.

Removing my helm makes everything appear normal again! ie no ultra vision.

Can we please get a toggle for ultra vision, or remove faerune from helms. The enduring breath part has been an AA since Omens of War, see invis could be added as an AA or added as an inate after reaching level x, if ultra vision was added as a toggleable AA, this would sovle a lot of issues with lighting in general.

Failing that can we please change Magic DD enhancement to another slot so I don't have to equip a helm! I'd rather be helmless than have this aweful lighting.
  2. Raccoo Augur

Have you tried changing your display options? I noticed a big change when I disabled "Enable Bloom Lighting" that was under "Advanced Options" in the "Display" tab of the option window.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

We got innate see invis as a DoD aa.

And yes, I've been in TSS zones a lot lately to redo hero's journey and the drakkin look rather . . . odd. The lighting is whacko at present.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I love it... I want you to shirk back from the awe of my armor because if you don't I'm gonna f you up!
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Already turned off.