Feedback Request: Stories and Characters in Empires of Kunark

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Augur, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Sancus Augur

:(

Good luck Augur!
  2. Grove Augur

What information is available about a/the change for Augur?
  3. Slippry Augur

CrazyLarth likes this.
  4. Lily Augur

So the person who put the fun back into EQ is gone?
    :(
    Act of Valor and Slippry like this.
  5. Machen New Member

Cannot purchase or access, 0/0
  6. Gundolin Augur

Is anyone still monitoring this thread?

If so Gwizilwerkz Cogswin in Chardok is AWESOME. I loved the wine rack in his hide out, as a nice extra personal touch.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  7. Phlicia eci New Member

The last raid in soltaris was the best lore in the game imo watching mistmoor and sol ro fight was awesome id like to see more lore like back then
    Narogg likes this.
  8. Narogg Augur

1. What storylines do you care about/remember from the expansion? (What was happening, who was doing it, etc.)
    I did most of my "Work" in beta. The fact that blue triggers were not in the game and you had to read and think about making an answer to get the next piece of the puzzle was the best for me. The harried page not responding to hails was the best! So many people gave up EQ at this step.
    2. What non-combat characters were most memorable?
    My favorite non combat npc is the gnome in chardok in the hidden alcove
    3. What killable characters were most memorable?
    Diggers! Love those little guys but as a side note... I don't get to see any of the raid mobs ever. I am bunched up at a banner with 50 other people and cant see anything. For me this expansion's view has been my UI....I didnt even know there was a dragon in Lceanium and i done that raid 12 or 13 times.

4. Which storylines or characters are you expecting/want to to see again in the future?
    I never want to see faction locked progression again. The Scorched woods thing broke me for months. I still have therapy bills from it. I want to see tsaph die. Why cause he is supposed to be some great leader, but stays in a 2x2 room for the whole expansion.
    5. What do you think of Tsaph Katta, Lcea Katta, and the New Combine in general?
    Tsaph is out of touch with everything. Lcea is undermining every rule and the new combine is like trying to start a new guild on a dying server. 2 LFM For raid guild...
    6. What was your favorite moment in the expansion? (Story content, not "I got sweet loot" or "It was too easy"
    My favorite moment in the game was when you put on the sarnak purfum and the sarnaks were trying to hit on you.
    7. Anything else you want to tell us about stories and characters in EOK.
    By story line you are actually saying progression, story line would mean any level could do it.The expansion was really geared towards those in TBM Raid gear at max level and aa.
    There is no story in EOK, if you haven't reached that point, I have 5 accounts and only " NEED " Eok on 2 because the other toons are too low to do the " story line " On a side note with the release of EOK i went from 5 payed accounts to 2 cause of this.
  9. Transporter Lorekeeper

I just wish it had the spooky emerald jungle, city of mist, veksar, karnor's and most notably SEBILIS!!! Zones that scared me back in the day. Other than that I've had no real complaints about the expansion.