[Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Darchon_Xegony, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That's a good idea!

Currently I have an Excel Spreadsheet made to keep track of how many agents I have. I have it split up between the 9 different jobs (Rows) and then common, uncommon, rare, and elite for each job (Columns). The agents with multiple jobs get added to which ever job has the highest value, so for example an uncommon with Spy 3 and Scholar 1 would get added to the Spy row but not the scholar row.

It's not perfect but it has helped me keep track of what agents I have and where there are gaps I need to fill. I also have 3 slots under each rarity column that I populate with agents I get a double of so I can easily see what's ready to convert to a higher tier.
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I just select the conversion task, and select the first slot. All the agents fill in below that, with a number indicating how many I have. Easy enough to see if I have three spares to convert to the next level. Not sure you really need to track this outside of the UI.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

That's not always effective since I could have a double of an agent but 1 is busy questing or incapacitated, therefore it will only show 1 in the list even though I have 2 total. For the most part yeah it's not needed, but since I already had the rest of the spreadsheet made it wasn't hard to add the slots for agents to convert.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Is there some point where a dev will realize, after it being pointed out numerous times, that this statement from Ngreth is 100% incorrect?

I mean, you can be level 4 (maxed), get the highest level iconic collection type mission, and you still get...25% fragment as the reward.

There is zero reason to do the higher level quests for the most part, as you just have a higher chance of incapacitating an agent and don't get squat for it, other than a few more of the overseer currency which has no value to most people.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Gotcha. I only go into Overseer once all quests are done, so all agents appear when I do it, but good point.