Features you wish were in game.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dabrixmgp, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Saave Augur

Make it possible to have outsiders attend guild raids. ><
    If a guild is raiding, and a player is invited to raid with them ( being in there raid ).... Have the ability for that outsider player to chose a " guest guild raid banner " item.. from the NPC in there Guild Hall.
    There are so many folks that need help but the guild just doesn't motivate, lack of players in there guild, lack of this that or the other.. Let everyone have fun!!
  2. Tobin Augur

I would like to see a command to allow players to "/phantom" another player. This would allow people to learn raids or come along if the raid was full and see the raid through the eyes of another.
  3. Koryu Professional Roadkill

1) The ability to block an entire spell line, not just the 3 ranks of a single spell. ex: I'm a Warrior, I will never need any form of clarity.
    2) The ability to toggle passive AAs. They are usually useful, but not always wanted.
    3) There have been clicky Shrink items in the game since Kunark that I can remember, but still no clicky Grow item.
    4) The ability to not get summoned by trivial trash mobs that are 30+ levels beneath me.
    5) Accurate descriptions of what an AA actually does for you. Some of them are not just vague, or even slightly inaccurate, but downright incorrect.
    6) The ability to "ping" a spot on the map, and other group members can see it.
    7) Add "Move Speed" to the Stats tab of the Inventory so we no longer have to guess what % a buff is worth, how fast that mount is, or how much that debuff is affecting us.
    8) Smooth out how much Mount movement shakes your point of view. I understand that you want some realistic gait, but there are many mounts I will continue not to use (even with the mount keyring implemented) because the screen shakes and stutters like I'm riding in a jalopy that's ready to fall apart.
    Sita and Elricvonclief like this.