Features you wish were in game.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dabrixmgp, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Dabrixmgp Augur

Whats something maybe another MMO has that you wished was in EQ. For me its auto self cast for beneficial spells. I detest having to self heal when soloing. Have mob targeted, target self, cast heal, target mob again. It gets really really old really really fast. Would love to be able to keep fighting the mob and if I cast a heal it lands on me. I know you can get creative with social macros but with those you are at the mercy of latency and lag.
    Xanumbik likes this.
  2. dundada3100 Elder

group finder

/duck
    Moklianne likes this.
  3. Casidia Augur

Spells not being completely interrupted (when you move(d) 1 step or did cast a bit too early), i have no problem with mobs interrupting me but if my super important pbae mez does not go off because i clicked it 0.00001 seconds too early after moving in between mobs that can be annoying =p
    Leerah, Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Fanra like this.
  4. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

1. A working chat system
    2. Cross-server instance groups
    3. Player-adjustable difficulty so that my friends and I can do some really difficult group content
    Leerah and Moklianne like this.
  5. Deckerd Smeckerd Augur

It would be cool, I think, if the spell interrupted immediately when it was going to fail instead of waiting to the very end.
  6. Daegun Augur

^ I like number 3.

Epic versions of HAs. Mobs with 100% more hp on trash,, 50% more damage output. Double marks and xp reward to compensate for needing a more solid and coordinated group and 100% chance of named spawning, but named likewise beefed up marginally (beefed up less than zone trash is).

Harder instanced content with reasonable reward. Trash mob power ups make having a real puller or CC worthwhile, the same for having a real healer or tank. Decreases the number of missions you have to farm for that one item or named that refuses to spawn. More rewards (currency/xp) to compensate for increased time and effort.

I'd dig it.
    Quontrol likes this.
  7. Explicit Augur

Transmogrification -- stolen from WoW. Take one item you don't use/wear anymore and put its graphic on your new item that you do wear (similar to ornaments but you'd be able to do it with ANY graphic, not just the ones devs have given us via TS).

I've heard why it's not possible but that doesn't mean I can't dream!
    Moklianne and Sinestra like this.
  8. Sando New Member

i would like to transmute ingame weapon / shield / ranged to ornamentation
  9. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Broker system like they have in EQ2.
    Kravitz, Jhera and Fendy like this.
  10. Bryan Augur

Shift+Click to sell trash to merchants instead of having to move the mouse back and forth.

or ctrl+shift+click items in inventory to mark them "to be sold", then when you get to a merchant, one click to mass sell them all.

Ability to mark AA you don't plan to use as hidden so it doesn't show up when looking at AA pages. A show hidden toggle would need to be added as well.
  11. Gragas Augur

Chat system that works and is stable.
    Jamazar, Esero, Leerah and 7 others like this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

eqim

I think that was what it was called.
  13. Treesong Elder

Mounts instantly accelerating and decelerating like an unmounted player does. I know it is not realistic and may look corny but I hate that feature.
  14. Quontrol New Member

I hope you know about the tab key.
  15. Aamain Journeyman

for Guilds:
    1. a corpse summoner in the hall
    2. a neighborhood teleporter from the hall
    3. a guild banner insignia
    4. second teleporter just for raid banner
    5. Guild leaders and officers allowed to evict residents in their neighborhood who are no longer in the guild
    6. the house timer for a toon on an acct be to any logged in toon not just that toon (as many use alts to store items in that alt's housing)
    7. a shield ornimentaton and hero's forge chest item or an aug to reflect the guilds banner on said items
    8. Dru / Wiz port to Guild Banner

for Porters:
    1. a campfire type ability with either a spire or ring look for appropriate class to place item and porter could port their group to it
    2. PoK set different landing points for just zoning for Dru / Wiz than from clickie item that port there
    3. a Player based feature or quest for Druids and Wizards to work together to set up a Spire / Ring to spot in a zone (don't do the quest can't port there or even see the ring or spire till it's completed)

General:
    1.merc's or hover timer be adjusted so that player has more time to accept rez and not go back to bind then get rez...purpose hover mode then rez is to save having to zone
    2. at 95+ an aa that allows to insta mem spells
    3. Hotzone task giver moved to Nexus to change the flow of traffic in PoK

this is just off the top of my head, the list is actually about 10 pages long...
    Leerah and Qest T. Silverclaw like this.
  16. pk76 Augur

tank merc ( that i rarely use ) /focus command

/follow , who would let alt toons to follow as good as the healer merc. ( and i got my max frame / sec and max background fps setting ) .

/run / walk mode to not be able to toggle on and off here and there.. many times when i am zoning , 2/3 of my toons are on walk mode and stay on walk until i hit the " run " key . then after that they are gtg tho if i stay in zone. ( just annoying ).
  17. Metanis Bad Company

A method whereby you could differentiate text messages by a selected list of participants and then color code those messages for ease of visibility.

/sarcasm off
  18. TadaceAce New Member

A /blockloot " " to stop looting useless tradeskill items. Literally two 24 slot bags fill up in a matter or hours with this crap and looting items manually is a huge pain.
  19. Sinestra Augur

If we're not worried about lag and NPCs getting blocked in the guild lobby then there is no reason to be bothered by traffic around the hotzone quest giver in PoK, it is a non issue. Leave him right where he is please where it is convenient.

1. Faster reuse on Fellowship port.
    2. Only requiring one person to place a campfire.
    3. Remove the lockout on joining a new Fellowship.
    4. A gate ability for melees that is usable all the time without spending cash.
    5. The ability for heals to land on you without targetting yourself. I can't heal the mob so why is it the heal doesn't just land on me? Always been a pet peeve.
    6. Remove the one target rule with Ranger AE abilities and headshot.
    7. Give all classes more solo friendly abilities and experience gaining abilities rather than less.
    8. Put NTTB back where it was with the detrimental spell fix put on it.
    9. Allow cross server grouping.
    10. Allow players to build zones and instances or at least create it from a set of template pieces.
    11. Faster skill ups for casting, melee, and misc skills like begging.
    12. Heirloom attunable and no drop items.
    Leerah and Sita like this.
  20. Quontrol New Member

So /barter them instantly from anywhere? Plenty of people who do find them useful.