Feature request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kaosmos, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Kaosmos Lorekeeper

Would like to see a checkbox added to items that can make them not sellable to merchants.

If i recall correctly Everquest 2 has this feature, very nice, stops ya from selling stuff like food/drink/lockpicks trade skill items, whatever.
    Hegsheoshed likes this.
  2. Zunnoab Augur

EQ2 also has bags for certain types of items. EQ does have this now, but not for items to go directly to the bags automatically. I'm not sure if this kind of thing is realistic in this stage of the game though?
  3. Sobmre Augur

SELL THEM ALL!!!! and let god sort it out
    minimind likes this.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

If I could sell items for 0c, I would.
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

I suggested the same thing years ago. I still lost 2 Blued Two-Handed Hammers more than likely due to it's vanilla look. It should work to block being able to tribute an item too. Currently the tribute window only shows a value but not the item name, if all the bags are open you don't see the tribute master chat. I'm too old to change my ui layout.
  6. Nadisia Augur

We do have loot filter files in the userdata folder (LF_AN_CharName.txt, LF_Nvr_CharName.txt, etc), why not some SF_AS_CharName.txt (SF for Sell Filter, AS for AlwaysSell), SF_NS_CharName.txt, etc ?

No rocket science, just a good ol' copy/pasta :D

And while we're at it, maybe improve the loot filter a little bit, and include the foraged items, I'm sick to forage these useless and non stackable Small Chunks of Velium in the ToV zones. :p