Feature Request: Mark items as do not sell

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Laronk, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Laronk Augur

Could we get a checkbox added to items to mark them as do not sell for when you select a bag to sell items.

When you have an inventory full of 40 slot bags and all those bags are full of sellable loot it sucks when you accidentally sell your stat food or a tradeskill item that overflowed out of the tradeskill bag. The check box could be added to the find item window, or maybe let us sell items from the find item window alternatively?

Individually selling items takes a long time.

Maybe also a do not destroy/drop checkbox, since I know people accidentally do that too.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  2. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

This feature saves me from accidentally vendor'ing my weapons in Borderlands 3 on an every log in basis lol.

I'm a bit of a professional vendor diver. You have no idea how many obvious accidental stacks of trade skill items I find at another players' unfortunate mistake selling the contents of a bag.

Mark not sell would be a huge win as a feature.
    Xyphen likes this.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Would be nice if easy to do. I've accidentally sold items a few times and wasn't fast enough to buy them back... Sometimes stuff is gone in seconds. Hasn't happened a lot to be but it has happened.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Or, you sell it to a vendor with too much set inventory, like that Gnome thief standing in Small Bank, peddling his JC wares lol